Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a blessed New Year


Good morning, Katalusis readers and Facebook friends,

I was up very early to make the dressing and stuff the turkey for Christmas dinner today for my son and his wife. After spending last Christmas in the hospital recovering from surgery, I feel so blessed and yes, celebratory on this special occasion.

Reading the news, my heart goes out on this day of all days to the people without power during this frigid weather. I hope they will soon experience relief.

I'm also thinking of all the suffering people around the world this morning, whatever the cause, and send them prayers and positive energy.

Someday, one can only hope, the central message of major religions to care for the poor and practice the golden rule toward even our "enemies" will become the ethical standard for each of us and for every nation.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a blessed New Year to all.

P.S.

My turkey is now in the oven, and I've cleaned up my kitchen.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment