Tuesday, April 21, 2015

N. H.: Hillary takes the high ground in response to Republican attacks


Hillary obviously has her opponents' number as reported in the NY Times First Draft:

KEENE, N.H. — Questions about her personal use of email at the State Department? Controversy about foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation? Accusations that her campaign events are overly staged?

Hillary Rodham Clinton says they’re all just partisan distractions. 

“We’re back into the political season, and therefore we get subjected to all kinds of distractions and attacks, and I’m ready for that,” she told reporters on Monday in response to a question about a coming book that scrutinizes donations made to her family’s philanthropy.

“It is worth noting, I think, that Republicans seem to be talking only about me,” Mrs. Clinton added. “I don’t know what they’d talk about if I weren’t in the race, but I am in the race and hopefully we’ll get onto the issues, and I look forward to that.”

 More

No comments:

Post a Comment