Friday, September 23, 2011

Elizabeth Warren on the campaign trail (videos)



This just hit my inbox – check it out!

Virginia,

People in Massachusetts are frustrated with Washington. You can see it when they talk about their jobs, their bills, their homes, and their kids. I see it when I talk with people as I travel the state to talk about running for the U.S. Senate.

But frustration isn't the only thing I see. There's something else there, too: passion, hope, and the excitement that we are about to start something great.

I've spent my career teaching kids and fighting for middle class families, so I'll admit -- I haven't been to all that many political campaign launches.

But from what I saw across Massachusetts, I think this was different.

Take a look at the faces of the people I've been talking to. See for yourself.


With your help and your support, we can begin to look middle-class families in the eye again -- and fight to give them a fair shake.

Thank you for being a part of this,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment