Thursday, January 3, 2013

Both Hillary Clinton and I hospitalized lately

Photo courtesy of Businessinsider.com
Hillary Clinton and I have both been hospitalized lately. I was recovering from knee replacement surgery when my doctor advised me to get an ultrasound of my knee to rule out a blood clot. X-rays in the ER following the ultrasound revealed a fractured femur directly above my "new" knee. The fracture required yet another surgical procedure and two more weeks in the hospital. I'm now home with a non-weight bearing left leg for the next four weeks.

Hillary also received a one-two punch:

Clinton was discharged Wednesday from a New York hospital, three days after doctors diagnosed a blood clot during a follow-up exam stemming from a concussion she suffered in December. Doctors are treating the clot with blood thinners and say they expect she will fully recover.

I'm hopeful that both Hillary and I will soon be good as new!


1 comment: