Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Greetings from Hillary


Note to Katalusis Readers: I received this holiday greeting from Hillary today in my inbox. If you'd like to send a greeting to Hillary, click here.


Dear Virginia,

I couldn't let this holiday season pass by without taking the time to thank you for all the wonderful support you've given me. I've received so many kind messages in the last few weeks, and I can't tell you how much your friendship means to me.

As I celebrate the holidays with my family, I'll be thinking about all our wonderful memories from the past year. I hope you'll take the time to remember all the things we accomplished together and all the lives we touched.

I know that I am forever changed because of the journey you and I shared. It goes without saying that we have a lot to look forward to in the coming year. Even in the midst of great challenges here at home and around the world, we know change is coming and there is reason to have hope for a brighter future.

Thank you so much for everything, and I hope you have a very happy holiday season!

Sincerely,

Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment