Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hillary @tumblr


Even as I apply mindfulness meditation techniques in an effort to diminish my outrage, still easily triggered from the rampant sexism and outright misogyny unleashed against Hillary Clinton in 2008, worldwide respect and admiration for Hillary continues to soar. The latest indication of Madam Secretary’s sky-high approval ratings is the wildfire explosion on the internet of “Texts from Hillary.” And although I’m sorely tempted to say to the worst offenders from ’08, “Take that!,” I return to my practice and humbly repeat the great “OM.”

Oh, by the way, the text guys, Stacy and Adam, recently updated their site after Hillary invited the pair over to the State Department. The photo on the right is their posted evidence that she really did meet with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment