Friday, May 16, 2008

Email Address for Clinton Supporters Count Too

For all those ready to sign up, Katalusis just received the email address for Clinton Supporters Count Too. This is the women’s group leading a rebellion against the good old boys network of pundits and Democrat party operatives whose sexist assault on the first viable female presidential candidate continues to aid Barack Obama, the less qualified male candidate, over Hillary Clinton, the better qualified female candidate.

Here’s the email address for Clinton Supporters Count Too:
HCFPinOH@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. thanks
    I'm in and I am emailing my friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for doing this- i was hoping someone would start a movement

    jim h

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in and now that I have the address of this site I will go over to our huge Hillary blog and everyone there will sign up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for starting this movement.

    I have been absolutely appalled by the way that the media, the DNC, and Barack Obama have gotten away with hideously sexist remarks.

    Hillary is the best candidate to be President. Period.

    But if she is denied because of backroom deals, disenfranchisement, and political quid pro quo, then I will wholeheartedly support McCain.

    I live in California. Let me know what I can do to support the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too :) I am trying to locate all the many similar groups/sites so that they/we can coordinate efforts into one huge GIANT site instead of many small ones. Many of us over at SavagePolitics.com are of the same mind as you. MAKE YOUR VOICE AND VOTE COUNT, PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a note to let you all know your comments on this message board are sincerely appreciated.

    Please do keep in touch.

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete